Friday, December 1, 2006

End of another week

Not much time, but I figured better write now before I forget. Tuesday I stayed home from school so that I could have the security system installed in my house. Cost me a pretty penny. I didn't get much done other than that. Wednesday I had a sub because I had to grade TAKS writing at the admin building, poke a needle in my eye that was no fun. Subs were highly suspect. Once again reminding me why it is important to plan ahead and have subs I trust!

Yesterday we had a snow storm of sorts. Lots of fun, the kids were maniacs all day long. They had great hope Wednesday night that there would be no school Thursday and great home Thursday there would be no school Friday. Please note: I'm writing this from work! The glass replacement people did install temporary glass in my bedroom window Wednesday so that the artic North winds couldn't blow straight into my home. They are looking for the right glass to match the rest of the windows in my home.

I have spent quality time analysing the fung shui-ness of my home. Look out world. As soon as I get off my butt and finish unpacking, there is going to be great chi in my home.

OK, so the long and short of it is that nothing exciting has happened this week. I'll see what trouble I can stir up this weekend : )

No comments:

Post a Comment