Monday, December 4, 2006

I'm in a funk

I had no internet access all weekend. It is soo annoying. I don't feel very well today. I've been sleeping on the bedroom floor because the loveseat is quite uncomfortable and the bed fell apart again. Turns out there aren't as many people doing antique restoration as I had hoped. I have a call in to someone out of Van alstyne who might come out and help.

At any rate, I am totally congested and I have a headache. Now caffeine would probably help the headache but not the congestion.

I have book club tonight. We are discussing Year of Wonder. It is a great book about a town that quarantined itself during the plague. I've been looking forward to this for a long while.

Say a prayer for Pam C. She had her last chemo last Monday. Horray for Pam.

I finally got the Christmas tree decorated. The man that came to check out my heating told me it was the strangest Christmas tree he'd ever seen.
"Really?" I asked.
"That's good. It just looks like a mad scientist did it." >????? What does that mean? I told him that was the nicest thing anyone had ever said.

Photo to come. I must return to my funk now.

No comments:

Post a Comment