Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

I tried to post this last night, but I couldn't get the internet anywhere in the house. I am typing as fast as I can in hopes that I can maintain this connection, wretched thou it may be, long enough to get this posted. I'm standing in the back corner of the kitchen, a hot spot a Casa 711. As I look out my window it is fun to note that my neighbors (parents of coco and now parents of a baby born on the 18th) are also up. I know this because I can see the lights on in their bedroom. These are old houses with size size yards from front to back but still mighty close left to right.

I can't remember if I already wrote about the two contractors that came out. I have no idea of how to decide between them. Both seemed capable etc.

Whatever day Terminex came, I spent the night at Roseanne's. The floor with the roaches was just too much. The next day the bed guy came and voila I had a functioning bed again. Choruses of church songs were heard through the land. I'm sure you must have heard them.

Yesterday Pam came by. I finally had the bug level down enough so that I wasn't horrified at the thought of anyone coming over. I had finished shelves in the front closet and done some work in the utility room, so the place was looking pretty good if I do say so myself.

Because any previous socialization is no longer able to hide what a total geek I've become, I took photos of Pam's arrival. Although she is a total bean pole, right now she could eat a horse and not gain weight. Her body is burning approx 3000 calories a day getting her back into tip top shape. Let's give a hoo ra for the hardest working body I know!

Yesterday afternoon I went up to Tread and Cindy's farm. They have 3 lhamas, 2 or 3 horses (including a Clydesdale) and various other critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment