Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Losing my mind and other issues

What you see is a hook rug that I must have bought when I was 20 or so. I have carried it around in a big plastic Dillards bag from home to home. For some reason, I became possessed by the "I must finish this bug." I've already doubled what it started as, so I thought it would be fun to keep everyone up to date as I progress. Especially since I have 8 MILLION OTHER THINGS TO DO. What is wrong with me???? I can hardly stop myself from working on it.

Last night, instead of folding the laundry all over the dining room table or working on the rum cakes, I worked on the rug.

Although I can't resist adding, look how pretty it will be when it is done!

This is a house I pass frequently. I finally had to stop and take photos. The cows are there year round. Santa and the gifts are the christmas addition. Is it not the funniest thing? Seriously. Park Cities. Huge wooden cows. Go figure. I do like the way they did the yard though. Lots of flowers.

I finally managed to get my butt to work by 7am (I haven't managed to do that, well, since I started sleeping on the ground.) I have gotten a lot done, but the children are coming, so productivity should end any minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment