Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat . . . smell my feet

Speaking of which, getting Eva set up in the yard this morning, I managed to step into poop (for the second time I'd like to add.) Think it might be time to do some cleaning of the yard.

It is 6:30 and I've only had 3 trick or treaters and they all came at the same time. What's up with that?? I am hugely disappointed. I thought I was going to do some unpacking today, but I don't have the will.

I went ahead and hung the sheers in the front bedroom. I think I really want to put up heavy curtains (help keep things warm in winter too!) In the meantime, these keep people from being able to stare in. Ok, there probably isn't a long line of people standing around waiting to stare in, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment