Friday, October 27, 2006

Go Figure

So, I was feeling pretty confident that Wed would be the worst day of the week. Seriously, how much worse could it get?

Yesterday, I had to deal with Scoobie Doo not showing up to a meeting. When I commented on it, he then sent this long reply (I wish this stupid program would let me copy and paste, so you could see it.) The end result is that he takes no responsibility for anything. In addition, I really can't say anything else to the administration because they think he is great, and I'm just being negative. Yes. It's true. I'm very negative about stupidity, and people who lie and don't take responsibility for themselves.

Then on my way home at 4pm I stopped to get gas. While I was fighting the pump to put in my zip code (It's like the copier, some numbers don't want to work at all and others work too well.) someone opened the door of my car, stole my purse and bag and walked off. Included in the theft is a very cute purse, credit card, $40.00 cash (I never have that much money) all the gift cards kids have given me for writing their stupid recs that I put in my purse not 10 minutes before, my palm pilot and other personal items that can't be replaced. Oh, and my keys.

Today is the English department meeting. I'm feeling pretty cranky and I'm still annoyed by what a couple of people said regarding Biblical Lit. May not be able to help myself.

I haven't been able to work on the house AT ALL this week, so there has been no progress made.

No comments:

Post a Comment