Sunday, January 28, 2007

Winter Weekends

Saturday night Sabrina and I went over to Diane's. She was sad 'cause Charlie isn't feeling well. He has been at the emergency vet. Luckily for me, Diane sad means company and free dinner. Jean Shunder was there too (she's like a dog whisperer in her own right.) Now I have some more things to work on with Sabrina.

Sabrina was entranced by her reflection in the window. It caused her to get quite excited.

I continued cleaning the house today. I had to do more work on the TV room. But I think I finally have it the way I like it. I had a big ole black chair at the desk, but it was way to big and very irritating. It is now in the back bedroom waiting for the mother of all garage sales to find its new home. I moved the sewing table so that it faces the window. Unfortunately I now have to use the same chair for the sewing table and the desk.

I got the kitchen totally clean. Took longer than I expected but that is because I started with the floor. Trust me, if you had been here you would have started with the floor too. It was gross.

I took Sabrina for a walk late this morning. She can be a bit of a pill. I can say she is quite likely to turn out to be the best weight loss plan I've ever had. Way better than diet pills.

At one point today, I couldn't stop myself from making a door draft stop. (I don't know if that is what it is called.) Isn't it lovely? I think it is going to do a good job of keeping the draft out.

This photo also enables you to see the bells on the back door that Sabrina is supposed to ring when she has to go potty. I have to admit she still has some issues with that.

She got into grass or something this afternoon and threw up all over the place. I've been keeping my eye on her to be sure she is ok.

I finally finished cleaning at about 5 or so. Emily and I took Sabrina for an evening walk. She did very well. She is quite popular. We had a great time. I just wish it wasn't so damn cold!

Eva, in the meantime, has been awake for most of the day. It is making me nervous. She isn't usually awake so much.

Did I mention my house is finally clean?

No comments:

Post a Comment