Tuesday, January 23, 2007

She sleeps

Last night, for the second night in a row, Sabrina slept until 6am. Now, I didn't. I started waking up at about 3am worrying that I'd missed her call or that something horrible had happened. I felt a little like Woody Allen as I came up with possible reasons that she hadn't woken yet.

In addition, remember the bells on the back door? This morning as I was getting ready, she was in the kitchen whining. Rather annoying. I thought about it and decided she must want to go to the bathroom again. I am grateful she whines to let me know which is still more than Eva and her passing glance to pee which lasts about 30 seconds and leaves me cleaning up the carpet 90% of the time.

Back to the story, so I went to the back door and pointed at the bells and said, "Outside" - Guess what she did????? That's right, she went up and pushed the rope of bells with her cute little nose!! She's a genius I tell you.

I meet with the real estate boys today. I think I'm going to have to be firm with them. Now that they have the funding they are reading for everything to happen and once. It's not going to quite work like that. Tiresome. Truly tiresome.

No comments:

Post a Comment