Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Mid week chaos

Did I mention that Monday there was a leadership meeting at the middle school with all of the principals, superintendent and other bigwigs? I showed up at the admin building before realizing it was at the middle school.

Theeeennnnnnn Tuesday night, we had a high school presentation at the middle school about organizations at the high school (band, choir, journalism, etc). I showed up at the high school . . . nooooo at the middle school. sigh.

After that I was meeting members of the cult at SaltGrass for dinner. I had a salad. Very lovely. The waiter was refilling my water, the glass slipped from his hand, crashed onto my plate, and broke it with a very loud crack. I wasn't facing forward when it happened, I just heard the noise and nearly had a heart attack.

Oh, and Sabrina rang the bell this morning when she wanted to go out.

I arrived at school, feeling good. I had gotten a pair of pants and a top this weekend for a total of $12.00. Power buy at Ross. I leaned over . . . and my pants ripped at the seam of the zipper. Hmmmm, this is a problem. So, I called down stairs to let someone know I had a small emergency, raced home, changed pants (larger size thank you very much) and returned to school. In the meantime, I called my senior photo editor, told her to hurry and get to school to be in charge, since I wouldn't be there. Yes, she did tell the class what had happened.

Tonight Sabrina has her next Vet check up. I can't wait to see how much she weighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment