Saturday, January 27, 2007

A Most Productive Day

The bathroom is scrubbed down and clean. My bedroom is clean. I'm working on the front bedroom and Sabrina has been walked twice today.

I have to say the disappointing part of the bathroom being clean is that it has been painted so many times and the floor is so old, it doesn't look as clean as I know it is.

Now I knew you would want to see some more pictures of the hellion. I think I've had lots of sleeping pictures, cause she's so darn cute when she sleeps, so I threw in some awake pictures , notice awake and on the attack.

She enjoys her trips to and from school as well as her quality time at school. Some times she gets worn out and has to nap.
I included a picture of the hellion with her green toy from about 15 days ago and the one I took Friday. Does it hurt to grow that fast??

No comments:

Post a Comment