Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The rest of the weekend.

Saturday evening I attended my friend Kristen's bday party. It was a great party with a band and everything, but waking up every couple of hours to let Sabrina go potty is killing any shot I might have at staying up late. My goal was to stay until 10pm . . . I made it until 9:45 close, so very close.

Sunday morning I got up and went to church. I have officially joined Incarnation. After that I joined Ann at HPUMC for Kerygma.

Sabrina had a play date with Champ Sunday afternoon. It turned out to be a very short play date cause Champ freaked. Sabrina is ok. Burgundy and I are probably more freaked than Sabrina.

I did buy some paint to test on my walls. I hate how thick the texturing is - it is awful. The weekend ended with most of what I needed to get done, not done. Big freaking surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment