Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Dallas Diva Dog

Let's just admit the sad truth odds are good this dog will be rotten. I bought the "pee" pads guaranteed to make puppies want to pee on them. Sabrina chooses instead to sleep on the pee pad. I brought the little garden fences that I used for Eva and Zsa Zsa. They immediately understood that although it was small, they were not to cross. Sabrina didn't buy into the idea quite so easily. By yesterday afternoon she had started to understand the concept. We are still working on it. Every once in a while she goes ahead and makes the leap for freedom. Speaking of which as she wandered the house last night she made her way under my bed and began gnawing on the slats. I pretty sure her time fitting under the bed won't last for much longer.

1 comment:

  1. So, here I am barfing in Taipei (is there any other way to visit this lovely city? It seems to be part of the package every time I come here) and I'm bored with time on my hands. I know Austin is shut down, not sure about Dallas. I keep diligently checking in great hopes of an update to the blog, but alas...no such luck.

    ReplyDelete