Saturday, February 3, 2007

Being pecked to death by hens

That has been my life this week. No one huge thing. Just a whole lotta little things. For instance, Wednesday or Thursday, I finally have a couple of minutes to work on the old blog. But no, apparently some time this week, the marxist regime for which I work fixed it so that I couldn't get on the blog. Even more annoying than the fact that I wasn't going to be able to attend to personal issues, we were finishing the non-fiction unit, so I was going to show different types of blogs as non-fiction writing. . . but noooooooooo can't access them. Grrrr.

I left Sabrina at home on Monday but brought her Tuesday. She had discovered her ability to bark which is probably not condusive to learning. I got caught by Scooter (another teacher here that is not, shall we say, fond of me) with the hellion. I figured I had about 48 hours before she told everyone in the administration. Of course, it helped that most of them weren't in town. The hellion was just BAD. So, she spent her last school day in the yearbook room for a while. Mind you I am here working today and she is with me, but fewer people for her to terrorize on a Saturday.

Charlie, Sabrina's friend, died Thursday. It just sucked. Diane and Kendall did pretty well handling it cause by the end, he was ready to go. They were troopers.

I can't remember all of the other annoying things that happened, but the list was extensive, trust me. At any rate, I am working the Winter Beefit at school tonight. Maybe we can start fresh Sunday with the not being pecked to death by hens week.

No comments:

Post a Comment