Saturday, February 24, 2007

The week in review

Monday was an inservice day so no kids. It wasn't the worst inservice ever, in fact, it wasn't bad because they let us get work done for once in the afternoon.

Monday began my birthday week properly because Pam and I met at La Mad for dinner. It was great to see her in such good health! She looks fabulous. She remembered I want to decorate the kitchen in red so she got me a red basket, some napkins, a winnie-the-pooh tin and the cutest ice cream scoop I've ever seen.

Tuesday was TAKS testing. That means the day was totally screwy rabbit. I had Barnabas so I was going all day and then I went to the boundaries class.

Wednesday was another Senior Ads Meeting Night at 7pm. So another day basically shot.

Thursday was the special day and the kids were great. They wished me happy birthday all day. Then they all got together and got me an awesome wallet.

I took the hellion on a long walk and then I went over to Burgundy's house for a little Gray's Anatomy. She made a really yummy pie for dessert.

Friday I went to dinner with Mom and Dad to celebrate my birthday and Mom's. They showed me a picture of the porch swing they are getting me for my birthday. I am very, very excited. I can't wait.

Last, but not least, Ann and I went to a movie Saturday morning. We saw Music and Lyrics. Very cute, very fluffy.

Then, Diane picked me up at about 6pm. We went back to her house, where we were joined by Jean (the dog whisperer) and Gail (Diane's boss in previous blog pictures). Then we went to dinner at Momo's.

I have pictures, but I am such a slacker I haven't put them up yet, and at the rate I'm going I'll never get them up, so I am posting sans photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment