Thursday, February 8, 2007

Day 2 of the let me die illness

At least today I can get verticle. Yesterday was awful. This is the curse of well, I don't know what. But I will say I was basically healthy when I logged in the absence on Tuesday. I had plans, but alas, they were not to be. Wednesday was a beautiful day, and I was DYING. GRRRRRR.

Poor Sabrina was dying too. I let her out, but the girl needs the type of exercise that only walking gives, besides that she's scared of the neighbors weiner dogs, so she won't frolick if they are out barking at her.

Eva wasn't bothered in the least by my inability to function. She continued her pattern of sleeping all day even with me there.

Sadly, at one point I left the back door open and the hellion decided to make open air portion of the screen. sigh.

I did manage to take Sabrina for a walk earlier today, although I'm fairly certain I wore myself out way more than I wore her out.

Now I sit here with snot draining down my throat, a nasty little cough, a slight headache and an inability to sleep. why, oh why. Maybe it's time for me to go back to bed anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment