Friday, February 16, 2007

What a week

I am currently quite frustrated because I finally got our tech dept to get blogger back on the ok list, then blogger forces me to "update" my account and now the web address isn't on the approved list. Grrrr.

So, although my pitiful life continues to provide fodder for the amusement of my friends and family, I can't freakin get online to tell my tales.

For instance, my exciting weekend is going to include grading a (sorry for the expression but there is nothing for it) shitload of English papers. I had already been derelict in my grading when I got sick. I haven't been able to get myself excited about grading since. So, it has, to say the least, piled up.

In addition, my savvy and hardworking editors, darn their hides have gotten all the people pages done and left me a fun weekend gift. Grrrr.

Oh, and because I can't stand the thought of a free minute I also have to get the list of my interview questions figured out by Monday for the first real estate interview.

Actually, as I sit here contemplating this weekend. I think I might hyperventilate.

No comments:

Post a Comment