Friday, November 5, 2010

Sorry it's been so long

What can I say? I've been busy.

I continue to map out my packing schedule, so that I don't have to do too much at a time, and I'll be packed well before the Nov 19th move the dogs, cat and self to M & D's date.

So, 12 months after moving the last time, I am moving again. On the plus side, the more I think about the new place the more excited I am about moving. It is going to really serve my needs well for the next two years. I will have to buy a house by November 2012 so I stay under that 3 year marker for tax purposes, but at least I'll stay put for 24 months.

I have worked out where I want everything to go, and what I want to sell. I am having a love affair with Craig's list right now, although I haven't actually sold anything in a couple of weeks. I still love the idea of NOT having a garage sale, but selling the things that can go.

The new place is 3 bedroom. I am beside myself with excitement for a "craft room/office." I can't wait to get the sewing machine out, have a place for the wrapping paper etc and have space for a desk to handle bills etc.

Sabrina and Buddy continue to both be my joys and total pains in the ass.

OK, you are now caught up

No comments:

Post a Comment