Saturday, June 27, 2009

What not to Wear Europe Edition IV

Ok, this is the part where I acknowledge that even the American's can mess it up. I don't even know how it happened, but it turns out the chaperones all wore green on the same day. We actually mocked many a group for wearing matching clothes. So, while at the Bull fighting stadium we got a fun mimic the statue so that we can document that we all matched photo. (You get distracted by what we're doing and almost miss that we match . . . doncha?) OK, I know the girls look cute, but trust me when I tell you the pants that they all BOUGHT in Spain are some of the ugliest damn things I've ever seen. I include this picture because we tried to be their friends and tell them that they were hideous but they swore up and down that they didn't care and that the pants were very comfortable and that is all that mattered. Sigh. I tried. I really did.

No comments:

Post a Comment