Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 1

Ok, since I'm blogging at the hp2europe09.blogspot.com and I am twittering there really isn't much to write except.

It was a long FREAKING plane flight and I didn't sleep AT ALL. Ok, maybe an hour. It wasn't long enough. I am dying. Got on second plane, congested and tired, so I took 2 benadryl. Slept for 1 1/2 hrs.

Tour Guide is chatty Kathy. Really and truly, chatty kathy. Sigh. We've stayed at this hotel before, so it is good. Free wi-fi makes me happy.

BFF is determined that we will email each other. She is on top of it so far, so I guess I'll do my part and try to stay off the phone. We know what happens when I start talking like it isn't costing me a mint. (Yeah, it ends up costing me a mint!)

Dinner is in a little bit at the hotel, so the food (if I remember correctly is ok, not fantastic but a lot of it!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment