Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Termination of Contract

Unfreakingbelievable. Signed a contract BEFORE Thanksgiving. Notified the landlord, arranged for the movers, showed the apartment while I was living there, sent Buddy to my parents, kept the place clean, got myself moved out and patiently waited for the stupid ass short sale to work its way through the process. Called, checked in etc.

So that this morning I could get a phone call that the seller didn't realize that he could renegotiate his loan, but he got something in the mail, so he's not selling. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

I have such a headache it is not even funny. I've been scouring online and there are no houses right now. I'm so pissed.

I got to my parents, told them, and in an effort to make me feel better my mother says, "Well, you can really pay off your bills now." What? No, because I'll be in the penitentiary for KILLING one of you if I have to stay here much longer. No, because I still have bills and I owe a shit ton of money on credit cards, so really, not going to make any kind of huge dent.

Fffuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment