Friday, January 20, 2012

I couldn't make this crap up if I wanted to

So, Tuesday morning I get a phone call that the seller of the short sale property has "changed his mind." **&^%^^*(I'm totally annoyed, but what am I going to do? So, I start looking for new properties.)

The process since then has been very frustrating. I do a ton of research on the internet, but I want access to MLS and all of the realtor info when I want it. I don't want to have to wait, or beg, or not get what I want.

I have now found two more than I think have huge potential. This afternoon (late) I get a text from my friend/agent forwarded from the sellers agent... the seller has once again had a change of heart. And my agent hadn't ever forwarded the buyers termination.

So, I am looking at the property again tomorrow and the other two. I am dragging Blondie with me so that I have a voice of reason helping me decide what to do.

In the meantime, I've decided to get my real estate license. I figure, esp since I'm pretty sure I won't get to go to Europe this summer, that it'll cost the same as what I spend in Europe, and I can do it this summer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment