Sunday, March 9, 2008

Unfreaking believeable

So, Hi-lites - girls organization at the high school had a dance last night. I was asked if I would help chaperone (as always when I was asked it was when the book was supposed to be long done.) I agreed because I have a lot of the girls in charge in class.) It is also late enough at night that I couldn't really work if I wanted to because my little eyes start to burn.

At any rate, I worked like the very devil yesterday. Stopped, went to hi-lites. We got out of there totally early (10:30) came home left the money on the desk in the tv room.

I went in there this morning I swear just minutes after letting the dogs out of their cages . . . Sabrina ate the money. ALL of it. She left two pieces of two different twenties. . . that is it. . .

No snow day and he is letting my dogs eat my money. WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU LORD????

No comments:

Post a Comment