Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time for photos

Where shall I begin? First, we finally got snow. Of course, it wasn't enough to get me my one snow day that I desperately needed, but it was pretty. I'm not sure that the dogs knew what to do with it. Did I mention that my friend Roseanne got a puppy. She brought it up to school on my bday. He was so tuckered out by the end he just slept under her desk. I took a short cut home one day and passed a house that had huge carrots and eggs on the front lawn. I love HP. Sabrina loves the sun. Of course I think that part of it is that she gets so exhausted from the mass destruction she causes. Speaking of which, happy news to report. I managed to tape most of the money Sabrina and Buddy ate back together. I merrily took it to Bank of America. Told the teller my sob story. He looked horrified by the way. It's not like you can see the poop or anything. So at any rate, after much conversation with other tellers etc, the vote was to give me non shat on money!! Hooray. I"m only out $20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment