Monday, March 17, 2008

Things you really shouldn't forget

I got a letter in the mail from a law firm in San Antonio that said it represents the City of Dallas. It further stated that I had a citation that I needed to clear up immediately.

I started calling this morning, but the lines were busy (totally frustrating). I did manage to get through the automated line to find out it was for a speeding ticket.

I finally spoke to someone this afternoon. Weeeellllll, I got a ticket in September of 2006. I now remember the incident. I was driving with Ann heading south on Preston following her husband when I got stopped.

I apparently called and got a court date for April. This is the good part . . . I failed to record on the palm pilot that I had a court date, so that went flying by.

So, now I have to get up and be at the court house before 7am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment