Monday, July 30, 2007

Posting into a void

I'm remembering something that was said at the Building Learning Communities workshop. The reason most people stop blogging is because they never receive any feedback. It is funny when I talk to people and they make a reference to the blog. I have changed it so that people can post anonymously. I figure that might make it more likely that someone will post when they wouldn't otherwise.

But, days like today when I am so cranky and have been all day, it is a lot more satisfying to complain to someone in person than into the void.

I had to leave the editors working so that I could go to Fed Ex and drop off a book that had to get sent to the publisher (for The Book) since I'm still working (or rather Tread is still working) on trying to get it published and where. (They want an odd size so it is messing things up, not as straight forward as it was originally).

Now I am back and they are working on the table of contents. I'm going to start snapping their heads off soon.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you can train them to properly care for you? I like being able to post Anonymously as I can never manage to sign in properly. It keeps telling me I have the wrong password. Call your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! I would rather call you than post!

    Love,

    mbv

    ReplyDelete