Monday, July 23, 2007

Long, long day

I left the house early this morning, got to school and tried to get through my list of to do's that included getting the letter written to parents about the Europe trip next summer.

I had a doctor's appt this afternoon. I figured it was time I had a monogomous medical relationshiop instead of these one night stands I've been having with Primacare. I went to Dr. Winter, the father of one of my former students. Great guy. He agreed that I have a sinus infection and gave me some medicine.

After that I headed over to Shawn's. He helped me work on the design of the book and to get a spread done for the boys to see. I've already done that once, but I'm doing it again. I got home at about 7:45.

Tomorrow should be should as busy. I meet with the boys, and I have an interview with Starke Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment