Friday, July 6, 2007

For those of you keeping up. . .

I am supposed to have 10 "stories" done by the 15th. I have 4 done. Gonna have to kick it up a notch.

I have to have four yearbooks critiqued by the 15th. I have 2 done.

I have to be at school Mon, Tues and Wed to help Scoobie Doo get the scope and sequence done for the journalism I classes. Beat me now.

The cleansing process is suspect. Certainly I am nervous about straying too far from a restroom, but mostly, not much happening. It is a little disappointing.

The sun came out today. Hallajulah!!!! I mowed the lawn this afternoon. Heaven knows it could start raining again at any minute, but I think it is actually supposed to be clear skies for a couple of days. Ha.

My eye tick reappeared yesterday with a vengeance. Very annoying.

Oh, and I met with my friend Kristen today. She is going to help me lead the trip next summer to Europe. It will be 15 days, and we are going to Madrid, Barcelona, Province, Nice, Florence and Rome. Sounds like fun doesn't it?

Ok, well I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment