Thursday, July 5, 2007

Lunacy worthy of the blog . . .

So, there is a small (I do mean small) break in the rain. I think to myself, "Poor Sabrina, she really needs to walk. Poor Me, I really need a break from writing. I'll take the Hellion on a walk."

There we are walking along, when she begins to act like a total hooligan. Seriously. Leaping about. Trying to knaw on my arm. Trying to grab for the leash. Dragging me about like a rag doll.

I look up and see a man in a green sedan trying to get my attention. Obviously he wants to know where we went to obedience school. No, he has a small puppy in the car. He tells me his mother doesn't want the dog, do I want it. Really? I mean, I know I have iron control over the 55lb Hellion on the end of the leash, but is he kidding?? The poor puppy is desperately trying to back up and get away from us. The man then looked shocked. As if he thought for sure he had found the perfect person to take his puppy. Oh the insanity.

P.S. She is now looking out the front window barking like a mad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment