Friday, March 9, 2007

The Posting of The List

It's the Friday before spring break, so the list of next year's staff has been posted! Very exciting stuff. I think the outgoing seniors did a great job choosing staff, and, in the process, they made some very difficult decisions. As always, I'm impressed with the thought that they put into each decision. There are definitely some surprises, but I think they have done a great job. They actually pulled a girl aside and told her early she didn't get the position she thought she was getting. I think the problem with thinking a position is a foregone conclusion is that you don't work as hard to make sure you get the position.

I wish I could see some of the girls faces when they see what they got. I know they will be so very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment