Friday, March 30, 2007

End of another week

Monday was an inservice day, totally boring. I ran home at about 10:30 to get the dog door installed. In the meantime Dad and Ben went over to Mimi's house and picked up my fridge from the Misty Hollow house and bring it to 711D where the Mother of all Garage Sales is being planned for the 3rd weekend in April.

Sabrina may now run in and out of the house willy nilly.

I've had a massive headache all week. I took Wednesday off. I did call all of the people on my list to interview. Now I just have to field all the return calls. I had an interview late Wed. Stayed home today, and I got three more interviews done, but I had a headache all day so it was ok.

I got a phone call today reminding me I foolishly agreed to work the Science UIL contest tomorrow. I'm also working the Hi-lites dance tomorrow night.

I'm sick of this crappy weather. I think that is why I've had such a headache all week. I wish I could be charming and witty, but I got nothing in me. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment