Monday, March 19, 2007

The end of my travels for now

Back from NYC. Lots of fun, but I was exhausted before I even left town. Weird weather. Flip flops the first day. Rained the second day. Snowed the third day. Late in the day it was ice slashing down onto our faces. Saturday it was piles of snow melting making large puddles that required leaps to cross. It was almost more than I could bear.

On the upside, we got to do a little shopping, hang with the cousins, see an opera at the Met, and I found a rug shop. The prices were really good, so I am hoping to be able to work on that after I pay my many bills.

This morning I let the hellion out back. Went out back to check on her and she finally showed after calling her a bunch of times. Then I went out the front door to head off to school. Caught a glass of a very cute black puppy racing from around the side of the house . . . darn dog had found a break between the fence and the house. I have now blocked it up with bricks. Hopefully they will do the trick.

School was crazy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment