Thursday, March 8, 2007

Photos I've meant to post

It's hard to tell, but I was trying to get a photo showing how brown the sky looked that day. It was the Dallas dust storm. I left the back door open and there was a layer of dirt on the washer and dryer.

At the Austin Leadership Conference I got some pictures. Susan is on the left, and she is the counselor at the middle school. My friend, Kristen Toney, is in the middle. She lives in Bordeaux Village and teaches Computer classes at school. Marilyn is on the right. She is goofy as all get out, but very sweet.

Hopefully you recognize me, Skip, one of the asst principals at the middle school and leader of the Europe trip I'm going on this summer. On the right is Lisa, the freshman English teacher I work with.

The kids were so sweet for my bday. I managed to get pictures of the flowers they gave me andthe bday cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment