Saturday, March 24, 2007

Look, isn't she the cutest thing ever. And so dang big! She is getting better about walking without attacking my shoelaces.

We went walking along Swiss Avenue and met up with Hank the Labrador. I think he actually hangs out waiting for playmates to come by. So he and Sabrina played like fools for a while before we continued on our walk.

I took a photo of the bathroom floor of the apartment in NYC Kendall and I went by. I want that floor for my master bath.

I got some photos of Lincoln Center as the snow fell after the opera. It was beautiful (The opera and the snow).

I took another photo as we were walking by NYU.

Last but not least, I have included a photo of my very cool swing. I need to prime and paint it. Hopefully, I'll do that this week some time. I just hate to limit swing time.





No comments:

Post a Comment