Saturday, March 24, 2007

The latest

So Thursday afternoon I started getting a massive headache. My 8th period kids were so sweet. They were quiet as church mice. By the time I got home I took more headache pills and some Benadryl.

I started feeling better but realized after I stood up that I was quite loopy. I went into the kitchen to check on Sabrina. I leaned down and her sorry butt jumped up and wacked into my head. She gave me a black eye. The kids said that I was making it sound worse than it was but my eye is swollen and I do have a bruise. Hard headed dog.

I am feeling the stress of trying to finish the yearbook, work on The Book and work on the house. I met the editors at school this morning to try to get more of the book done. I mowed the lawn, worked on the breakfast room floor some more and haven't quite gotten around to working on The Book.

Tomorrow shall be book day. Oh, and laundry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment