Sunday, August 5, 2012

Smooshed boobs, drugs and take-out

I worked like a dog in the yard yesterday. (Well, not my dogs. My dogs loll about and sleep. Other people's dogs. Working dogs. Alaskan working dogs, yeah, that's the ticket.) That resulted in my wanting to die by the afternoon from heat stroke. In addition, I am completely positive that I am allergic to the tree in the front yard.

This morning I got up and put on my running clothes. As a side note, running clothes are fairly comfortable EXCEPT for the bra. The bra is designed to smoosh everything down so that when actually running, the boobs don't bounce around in a most unpleasant fashion. Sometimes to do a job well, it means that there is a certain level of discomfort...ie it's hard to breath.

I was going with the theory that if I was dressed to workout I might ACTUALLY work out. It was a working theory that I can now say didn't pan out. I had a mother of a headache this morning, so I finally caved and took some Benadryl which meant I passed out for a couple of hours this afternoon.

I have been starving all day. I have no food. The irony of this is that I spent $170 at the grocery store a couple of days ago. What can I say, I have lots of fluids and some staples, but I pretty much have already eaten the good stuff. Sigh. So, I have ordered Italian. It should be arriving any minute. That is a very good thing because I'm so hungry I might start gnawing on one of the dogs legs!!

Needless to say, I have accomplished zip today. Nothing. Total loss. The very long list that I have? Yup. Still there. Still long. Let's see if I can do a better job tomorrow on checking things off....

No comments:

Post a Comment