Thursday, August 23, 2012

Catch up

It's been 19 days since my last post. A lot can happen in 19 days. Sadly, for me. Not  in this case. So, I can catch you up fairly easily. 
The yard: My work here is through. Mostly. The front yard still looks like shit, but the back, the back looks pretty stinking good. I need to mow though. 

I love Amazon, and I'm ready to be a shut in. Do you know what this box is? It's groceries. It's groceries that I didn't have to go to the store to buy. They just showed up on my front porch. I love AMAZON. 

Yeah, Gracie is adorable. Sometimes she gets really excited and starts running around. Unfortunately that usually means she's gonna run into something, but she bounces back pretty well. So there is that. 

Part of my summer activities? Cleaning the cabinets in the garage. They were disgusting. I am happy they are now clean. Probably signs of a sick mind, but what the heck. 

The cabinets that used to be between the kitchen and the TV? Gone. And it looks soooo much better 

You can't tell. And obviously if you haven't used the terrible toilet, you can't appreciate how AMAZING this one is, but trust me. It's a new toilet and it totally rocks!!!



 Inservice began Monday. I loath inservice. It is the terrible entrapment of unwilling teachers into a room trapped into awful learning sessions. I am more than ready for it to be over.

Of course I started running again and fell apart again. So, I need to GET BACK ON THAT HORSE. I think it may kill me.

I'm trying not to think too much about the fact this is the year of completing 3 250 page books.

As a side note, if you, my reader (please note that is singular) have a request of subject matter, please let me know. xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment