Sunday, September 19, 2010

My World

Ok, so we have had to make some modifications. First, the outside is pretty much the same. The backyard had turned into a total disaster, so we've been outside a lot. I weeded the snot out the garden areas. I added my outdoor art (finally) and I finally put my fountain up.
The living room is now covered in tarp, and I have plastic on half the furniture because Sabrina now likes to "shake" when she gets up. I decided it would be a good idea to protect what I could.
The laundry room has been a disaster. It has n't mattered too much because I do laundry about once every 3 weeks. Since I'm now doing laundry about twice a day, I decided things needed to be cleaned up.
I cleaned the kitchen up. And I'm trying to be organized as I keep up with feeding everybody, pills galore and cleaning. I went to the grocery store and actually bought healthy food. My plan is to cook ahead and have meals ready to go...we'll see how that works out.
Please note card from BFF. She sent grocery bags (since I go through a LOT of them now that I am cleaning up after a lot of poopy animals.), money (for the Sabrina's bills may actually kill me fund - so sweet and loving to know how worried and scared I am about them all) and a card that is titled "The SChitt family tree" and it lists the shits. Since my new world is full of it, she thought it appropriate. I laughed till I cried. Cause really the card/package was full of love, and it made me feel less scared and alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment