Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wow! Two weeks since my last post

Good heavens. Well, yearbook wise, we've had some ups and downs. We were supposed to get 120 pages of proofs by December 10th so that we could get them fixed and returned. As it turns out, they arrived and there were font defaults on EVERY page. aauugghh. So, we tried to send a disk of the fonts. Nope, corrupt. Tried to email it. Nope corrupt. In the meantime, Topeka, Kansas (where the plant is) was having ice storms. By the time we got the proofs, Friday . . . there was no way we were going to get them out, so they are actually waiting for our return from break.

In the meantime, we did get all of our people pages out, so that is good. Shawn, the bain of my existence may he rot in hell, did send the disk of photos to the plant. I am waiting for the final approval from the plant, then I'll send a letter to all of the senior parents.

Back at the ranch, I have been working like the very devil on the real estate book. I'm making progress, so keep praying for me. Lots of stuff to do still, but every day I get closer.

My goal this week is to just keep working 'till it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment