Thursday, December 6, 2007

Crazy Mothers

So my kids are doing all of this blogging for their journal writing and story writing. We are in the short story unit. So, I make all of these journal questions to go with the short stories they are reading, The Cask of Amontillado, Lamb to the Slaughter, The Sniper and the like. Turns out our stories have a bit of a dark edge.

I know this because yesterday morning I get this diatribe from a crazy mother that she felt a need to copy the principal and the asst principal on. She explained why the journal questions were so horrible and she didnt' want her child responding to it etc. OK, no problem. When she responded to me and was all rosy and nice did she copy the principal and assistant? Noooooo

On the up side, I got a message from another mom within 24 hours saying how great I am and she appreciates what I'm doing etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment