Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Children

My BF and I were discussing how children really can messing up ones ability to plan, a day, a week, an evening. Those with children know how kids get sick, hurt themselves, whatever and suddenly your plans are scrapped.

She paused a moment and said, well, you know what I mean.

Yes, I do.

I was nodding as I watched Sabrina eat her breakfast. Let me amend that. I watched over her food as I kept calling her back to eat breakfast. If I wandered off, Buddy would eat her breakfast. I don't need him to eat a can of pumpkin in the morning. I need her to. And, I need her to FREAKING EAT. Sigh. So, I knew I was about to be late for school. I had told the girls I would be there at 7:15. And I would have been if Sabrina had been cooperating.

Then, about 15 minutes later, I looked down and realized that I had pumpkin across the bottom of my skirt. (I know what you are thinking, no, it was actual pumpkin.) Sabrina eats like a two year old and she gets food all over the stinkin' place, including as it turns out my skirt when she decides to rub against me instead of finishing her food. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment