Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome December

On NaBloPoMo the theme for December is ZEITGEIST. The instructions include: You have 31 days to try to capture the mood of your culture and your life as they exist right now. Use every tool in your blog box: words, photos, music.. Wikipedia says it is a "guardian spirit" of a culture or time.

Today, on the first day of my analysis of my world I say gratitude has to be my personal over riding theme. I am so grateful for so many things right now. I'm not saying my life is roses. No sirree Joe Bob. I am, however, saying that I have a lot for which I would like to thank the Lord.

However, beyond that. I am shockingly tired. My eyelids are droopy. I'm having a hard time staying vertical. I took yesterday off and ran around like a mad fool trying to get stuff done. By 3 I was sitting on the big comfy chair with Sabrina and Buddy smooshed up against me in a daze.

I have engagements tonight and tomorrow night. I am going to go in an effort to get some semblance of a life back. Besides, if I don't go I'll get itchy looking around the house at everything I need to be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment