Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Photos and the book

I managed to get the photos taken thus far from both of the photographers. I worked all this afternoon placing photos so that I can go through everything tomorrow and know exactly what photos I am missing.

I got a horrible cramp in my side this afternoon. Hurt like a mother. It finally went away, but yikes!

Fun side stories I keep forgetting to tell. So, I've been leaving the dogs leads on (they are full body leads) because I was trying to walk them a couple of times a day, but it was a big pain to put the leads on and off. I'm working in the office (diligently, I might add), dogs are behaving (ha, so I think) when I see Sabrina coming into the office with her lead hanging off of her. Now, I went and bought a new one because I'm not walking the silly dog without the lead. So, please notice the difference between the top complete lead, and the lead that I think my two precious babies ate!! I found pieces of the damn thing all over the place.

Later, I went to the grocery store and bought in addition to other things, some garlic bread pieces? Yum. right? Not that I would know because I came home later and they were gone. I might suspect someone broke into the house and stole said garlic bread if not for pieces of the plastic bag all over the floor. Damn dogs.

I had to beat them off the bed long enough to make it for tonight. They go back to their kennels tomorrow night. (Fresh sheets, seems like a good time)

No comments:

Post a Comment