Thursday, January 24, 2008

Funny thing

So, another teacher grabs me this afternoon and asks me about the secret Bagpipe organization. "I"m sorry what?" Aparently Scoobie Doo was really busy at the inservice day telling his group of people that there was a secret Bagpipe group of women that he wasn't allowed to meet or know who they are and he has to get the paper to them by 8am on the morning the paper comes out but he can't even know where they meet. What???? Just when I think he isn't a total freaking idiot he surprises me by being even dumber than I imagined.

Yes, there is a group of women that meet the day the paper comes out (I swear as an excuse to get together and gossip) and they get the papers ready to mail to all of the people that buy subscriptions to the paper.

Have I mentioned what a total idiot he is?

No comments:

Post a Comment