Thursday, January 17, 2008

And all Hell breaks loose

Head aching. Nerve pinched in my left shoulder. Cursing Shawn, may he rot in Hell, Northcutt.

So, I write a letter to the senior parents. The whole point is supposed to be that I have gotten their child's senior picture for the yearbook and all is well. I also am trying to find out how much money they spent with Shawn (he is supposed to pay the school a percentage of what he makes, but I know he is going to try to screw us. Try, he will, I have no doubt.) I also was trying to find out how bad it is as far as charging people but not delivering product or a reimbursement.

I show it to a mom to get her feedback. She tells me to take out the first part about I have your photo (she said it would confuse the mothers. sigh. why did I listen to her). I planned on sending it as a letter, but she sent it on email. I have done nothing in the last two days but respond to emails from parents. OH MY GOSH.

Did I mention that yesterday morning I got on a plan with the video tech kids to head to the happiest place on Earth (Disney Land) for their convention? It is usually later in the semester, so it totally sneaked up on me. Hate that. So, technically, I am outside of the happiest place on Earth, since I'm sitting in the hotel room working on email non stop, but this may be as close as I get.

I need to be working on the real estate book, of course, but I am so wound up I think I am going to have to take a walk and blow off some steam. Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment