Monday, November 6, 2006

I'm not sure I'm going to survive the week

I really thought once I had internet I'd be keeping the blog totally updated. Sadly, that has not been the case. Although I'm not feeling the love from my audence. Come one people, make comments, let me know you are out there.

This is going to be a totally random one. I'm feeling some serious ADD after my stressful day.

Friday night's football game was better than the others. Greenville gave us a run for our money at least part of the time. It took forever though so I didn't get home until almost midnight.

I got up Saturday morning and joined a gym. (Trust me, I've been getting on the scale, and it groans in pain.) I worked out Saturday and then this morning at 6am!!

The day was busy as all get out. I was running from one place to another. I met up with Cindy at PF Chang's *yum* then we went and I finally got the palm replaced. (I love Jostens North Texas : )

Diane and I went to a get together at my friend John's Saturday night. It was really nice. John's roommate decorates like a beast!! The place was cool.

I borrowed a camera from school to get a picture of the beautiful arrangement Ann brought over Thursday. I think her fingers and toes were frostbitten by the time she left! She bought the pumpkin from Michael's, carved it and did the flowers. How cool is that??

I realized Friday night that since my purse had been stolen, I had to find my passport. Searched off and on Saturday. Searched for quite some time Sunday. By Monday I had an eye tick and a headache. I raced home after work and searched. I went through every file folder individually in case it had fallen into the wrong folder. I searched every where. Thank God MaryBeth called me when I got home and kept me from leaping off the ledge. I was ready to curl into a ball and cry like a baby several times. However, I finally found it. Hallelujah.

Tuesday was a nightmare because I had meetings one after another, I had about 10 batches of prooofs that I had to go through before a meeting at 4pm with the real estate guys and Tread (my Jostens rep who will be the publisher for the real estate book), and then Cult.

I was a little sad for my last Barnabas (Cult). I may have already mentioned that the graduation is on Sunday, so I'll miss that because we won't be back yet. I just kept thinking that I am so busy and so tired and so stressed that I wasn't able to put into it what I think it needed. Since a huge part of my problem is taking on too much, perhaps I can focus all of my energy on doing less. Strangely enough I think it is going to be really really hard.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely could stand to do less. But you know that.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete