Sunday, December 30, 2012

So, what did you do for the holidays?

Well, not sure this is going to be a holiday for the record books. Mostly because I have spent the holiday working on projects. Incessantly. The Real Estate book, the real estate class, the stupid Global Business book and, my personal disaster of my finances, organizing and paying my taxes AND trying to find a home for Rowdy.

Quite frankly, I'm a little worn out. I'm taking a minute to blog because I'm working on encoding videos for the Global Business book (which is turning out to be a total pain in the ass.) I just want to get it done.

I've watched an inordinate amount of mind numbing TV as I've worked on the computer day after day.

I am praying that when I return to school I will have reduced most of the pressure on me by getting these projects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment