Wednesday, December 12, 2012

And you're happy with this??

I went back to the psychiastrist that has been kindly writing my Vvyvanse script. Truthfully, I think she is a little on the dippy side. Maybe she just sees so many damn people she can't keep up with what's going on, but I digress.

So she tells me that I was supposed to complete a form when I first came about my ADD experiences, but she was going to go ahead and have me fill it out now on the meds. I took the form. Yup. I've filled it out before. So I start answering questions.

Do I find myself interrupting people? Sometimes
Do I have trouble focusing on what people are saying? Sometimes
Do I have problems getting things completed? Sometimes 

and on, and on, and on. Almost all of my answers were sometimes. I think 2 were rarely, and only "Do you forget appointments?" was Never because the calendar on the phone with reminders is A GIFT FROM GOD.

She took it back, looked at it, and said, "And you're happy with this?!" In what I can only call an incredulous tone.

Hell yes, I'm happy. It's a hellofalot better than where I was 8 months ago.




No comments:

Post a Comment