Friday, December 7, 2012

Tic Tic Tic

Pretty sure I'm about to hit critical mass on a nervous breakdown. If I had time, I would sit and try to think about what is going on, what is stressing me out the most, and what I can do to avoid this from happening. Don't really have time (sure I'm blogging, but that doesn't count. I type super fast.) Don't have time to think about it, sure as shit don't have time to actually have a nervous breakdown.

Probably need to be prepared to deal with the emotions that come with dealing with this much stress.  And if I really trying to list out my ducks and get them in a row I'll REALLY realize there are too many effing ducks and I can't keep them from pooping all over the place let alone get them in a freaking row.

The dogs are actually getting along a little better. Gracie is still a holy terror and mean to everyone, and Buddy still occassionally goes after Rowdy, but they are all sleeping in the bedroom at night. So, I guess that's something.

I did realize as I was driving home tonight that as much as I need money, I cannot just do anything that offers me money. It is making things worse, not better. For instance, I agreed to work all day tomorrow at school supervising the girls that are trying out for the dance team.  I don't know how much I'll get paid, but I know it isn't worth it. 

Don't have time, and yet, that's what I'll be doing. I'm just praying that I can get some work done while I sit there all day.

As a side not, my face hurts. The squished face of a stressed out girl.

Double side, I think that Rowdy may have a new home. I'm really sad. I want to cry. Alright, fine. I cried when I read the email. I haven't confirmed with the lady with the rescue organization, and I know he will be much better off being loved by a family. I have 2 hands and four dogs desperate to get the affection. It's an impossible situation. But to be clear, he is the sweetest of the four. OK, Dixie is really good too. Mine, I'm realizing, are horrible shits.


No comments:

Post a Comment