Monday, April 16, 2012

Seattle

All in all I would say a good trip. It was the first trip with Red, the new journalism teacher (been at the school a while, just new to journalism). We got to feel each other out a bit. She's an introvert so I think she had a bit of sensory overload by the end of the trip, and she is hard to get to know so she may have thought it was terrible without me realizing such is the case, but I thought it was pretty good.

I really wanted some time to discuss JI next year which didn't happen, but at least I got some ideas of how I want to revamp the class etc.

It's been a couple of years since I took kids on a journalism trip so this was a good trip for returning to the trip world. Of course I can't find some of my receipts which could make it an expensive returning to the trip world trip. But with any luck, I will get reimbursed quickly and not find myself in the hole financially.

I managed to not see any of the advisers that annoy me so that was delightful.

The kids were good. The hotel staff was annoying, so we will not be staying at a Kempke again even if the hotel itself was fine.

All in all. a ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment