Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Night

I am so freaking tired. Last night I forgot that I shouldn't be taking Sudafed at night because it keeps me AWAKE. So, I got up this morning (notice I didn't say wake up, not a lot of sleep last night) and my eyes were totally red. We went to the plant, I think the girls had a really good time, took the tour, saw pages etc.

I got to meet with people on the real estate book too which was good.

Realized at the end of the day that I was getting a headache. Took a pill, got to the airport, took another pill. Still have an ugly headache. Misery. I don't think we get in until 9:30 or so . . . sigh.

It is funny, we got to the airport, hit the restroom and we all changed out of our boots, coats etc and changed into Dallas appropriate gear.

It was snowing on the way into the airport, so that gave us all a thrill.

No comments:

Post a Comment